View our Pricing
Say goodbye to your pencil-thin brows - the bushy brows are back. While those who hate plucking can rejoice in the tweezer-free trend, there’s one tiny problem: Growing out your brows can be a total pain, especially if you’re not naturally blessed with the fuller hair look.
For most people, simply using an eyebrow pencil to fill in those hairless areas can do the trick and create the thicker eyebrow look. But what if you don’t want to be spending the extra time getting ready every day?
What is Microblading?
Think of microblading as a tattoo, but not as deep. The brow artist uses a pen-like tool outfitted with seven to 16 (or more) micro-needles in various configurations. Microneedles are so tiny that they can’t be seen in detail by the naked eye, so they can realistically mimic real brow hairs with the thin strokes.
Microblading artists begin each appointment measuring and sketching out the placement of the eyebrows. Measuring brow placement is a multi-step process. The starting point, arch, and ending point are determined by the eye shape. The artist sketches out the full brow with the appropriate thickness and arch height to give the client a good idea of what the finished brows will look like. Microshading can also be added to go over spin and between the hair strokes to visually give the dimension of natural eyebrow thickness. There are quite a few advantages of doing microblading:
- You have more time in the morning. For many of us, applying makeup can be a big part of our morning routine. Microblading allows you to remove the part where you need to fill in or last-minute pluck your thin brows to keep them looking acceptable.
- You will save money. If you think about how much Money If you're spending money on brow pencils, waxing, shaping, brushes and tweezers, you'll find that microblading is an investment that can really save you money (and stress).
- No maintenance.This is probably one of the great benefits of microblading. Once your procedure is complete and healed, you can go about your normal life without worrying about your brows looking perfect!
- Waterproof. Microblading doesn't smear, so you can enjoy swimming, saunas, hot tubs, and the exercises you love without having to touch up your brows.
- Natural looking results. It's almost impossible to tell the difference between a natural eyebrow and one microbladed.
- Long-lasting results. This non-invasive treatment provides perfect eyebrows for up to two years!
- Your microblading brows will keep their shape and size with just a few adjustments.
- A simple solution to regain your eyebrows. For those who have lost their eyebrows due to illness or hair loss, or chemotherapy, this procedure is perfect to help you restore the natural look of your eyebrows and maintain your dignity during a difficult time.
- Painless, effective and safe. You can have perfectly shaped eyebrows with this non-invasive, virtually painless treatment get procedure.
- You can select multiple looks.
- The colour of your eyebrows will not fade or change color.
- New eyebrows in less than 2 hours. Microblading only takes 1.5 - 2 hours for perfect eyebrows.
- You will have level eyebrows for quite a while after the procedure.
Skin care after microblading is similar to tattoo care, albeit a little more intensive.
Immediately after the treatment, the pigment is quite dark and the underlying skin is red. Finally, the needles are used to incise the skin, so it's common to feel redness and tenderness right after the treatment.
About 2 hours after microblading, clean the area with a cotton swab dipped in sterile water. This way you will get rid of the excess color on your eyebrows.This also keeps the area sterile.
It takes 7-14 days for the skin to appear healed and for the pigment to reach the desired shade.
Here are some tips and tricks on caring for your microbladed eyebrows:
- Avoid getting the area wet for at least 7 days. This includes keeping your face dry when you shower.
- Don't wear makeup for at least a week. This is because the pigment is still settling in the small cuts in the skin made by the microblading.
- Don’t pick at scabs or scratch the eyebrow area.
- Avoid too much moisture on the skin. Avoid saunas, swimming, and sweating until the area is completely healed and you have a follow-up appointment.
- Keep your hair away from your brows.
- Apply a healing cream or lotion provided by your technician according to the instructions.
Book your appointment here